saa

loading...

Thursday 12 October 2017

50 Latest Girl Attitude Status In Hindi For Whatsapp And Facebook

girl attitude status, cute attitude status for girl in hindi, girls style attitude status english




Attitude Status For Girls : Read New Best Collection Of Girl Attitude Status In Hindi And English, Cool Attitude Status For Girl, Girly Style Whatsapp Status, Latest Love Attitude Status In Hindi For Girl.



Exclusive Attitude Status In Hindi For Girls


1. Best Girl Attitude Status In English

I hate my people look at my phone while I am typing. It�s?not that I have something to hide�.It�s just none of their damn.. Business:/

2. Style Attitude Status For Girls

Sun Pagle�

Tum chahe kitne bi friends Kyu na bana lo oar hamari jagha kiss ko dene ki koshish ki to Qatle Aam ho jaega

3.  

Aag lagana Meri fitrat mein nahi par log Meri sadgi seehi jal jayr usme Mera Kya kasoor





4. 

Facebook knows me better than anyone

5. Attitude Status For Girl In Hindi For Whatsapp 2017 

Girls will get together just to get together. Guys need an activity as an excuse

6. 

Being a female ain�t easy, you have to always be strong! !

7. Cool Love Status Hindi 

cuts and stings and those such things, only make stronger angel wings.


5 must needs of a girl: 1. cell phone, 2. music, 3lip gloss and or mascara, 4. Internet 5. love

9. Romantic Attitude Status In Hindi For Girl

So I�ve came to the conclusion that we as women are like Ford trucks: We�re tough and made to last!!

10.  

I don�t want you to just tell me I am beautiful. You have to make me believe it.

11.

A girl should always be 3 things; Feisty, Fun, & Fabulous!

12.Cute Girl Attitude Status Collection Hindi

Girls are like roads, more the curves, more the dangerous they are.

13.

Hum to ek angel Hain or angel ke liye koi Prince nahi devil aayege.

14. Fb Status Collection In Hindi For Girl

Kush logo ky Msg dekh kar esa lagta hai ky wooo paida hi block hony ky let hour hain�

15.

Likhti hu Sirf dil behlane ke liye,

Warna JIS par pyar ka asar nahi hua�Lafzo ka Kya hoga�


I may not be the best, but I?m definitely not like the rest.

17.Top Sad Status In Hindi For Girl

Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls just make you FEEL like you are in Heaven

18.

If money grew on trees, girls would be dating monkeys.





19.

Girls spend the first 10 years of their lifes playing with barbies. The next 10 years of their lifes they try to look like one.

20. Latest Attitude Status For Girl In Hindi

No girl believes she`s beautiful, until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is..

21.

girls r just like Rubik�s cubes, boys r still trying to figure them out .

22.

You will find a girl prettier than me funnier than m e smarter than me but u will never find a girl just like me


i am a reserve for the one who deserves <3

24.

I am strong, independent, daring, courageous, hard working, smart, and yes�I�m a girl!!

25.

Girls: give & forgive. Guys: get & forget.

26.

girls. WE can do anything boys can do. Except, we can do it in HIGH freaking HEELS!!

27.

Nothing can explain this dream i had that suddly came true�everything i�ve ever wanted i�ve found in you.

28.

* You wanna know why i haven�t cracked?*~ It�s because I am a diamond, and diamonds don�t crack�they cut!! ??

29.

I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms again.

30.

Every girl has that one guy who he thinks about before he falls asleep.

31.

I�m starting to learn from relationships in the past� lifes a bunch of bull SH..T and promises never last.


Tired of trying� Sick of crying� yeah i�m smiling but inside i�m dying.

33.

The best memories are the one you can�t explain..You just had to be there.

34. Whatsapp Status In Hindi Attitude Girl

Don�t settle for the one you can live with�wait for the one you can�t live with out.

35.

To many people are looking for the perfect person� instead of trying to be the perfect person.

36.

You don�t have to love in words even in silience love is always heard.

37.

Some days i can�t get you out of my mind� others i wonder why i waste my time.

38.

I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday.

39.

Tell a girl she�s pretty�. and she won�t believe you. Tell her she�s ugly and she will believe it foreve.

40.

A girl is Innocence playing in the mud�Beauty standing on its head�and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.

41.

You will find a girl prettier than me� smarter than me� and funnier than me� but you will never find a girl just like me.

42.

Too many girls follow the line of least resistance�but a good line is hard to resist.

43.

I agree with the dictionary�girls before guys.

44.

Never underestimate a girl�s ability to find something out.

45.

Tell a girl she�s pretty�. and she won�t believe you. Tell her she�s ugly and she will believe it foreve.

46.

Silence is a girl�s loudest cry.

47.

HATES how guys and girls can�t be friends without anyone thinking something else �

48.

Every girl wants a bad boy, so he can be good just for her. And every boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him.

49.

One day i hope you find out how much you hurt me.

50.

When he is not yours, you�ll do everything you can to get his. But when you do have his, you take everything for granted.

> 500 Best Whatsapp Attitude Status In Hindi 2017

Thanks For Reading 50 Latest Girl Attitude Status In Hindi For Whatsapp And Facebook. Read Also Great Hindi Whatsapp Attitude Status, Love Attitude Status In Hindi, Cute Girl Attitude Status In Hindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment