saa

loading...

Thursday 11 January 2018

125+ New Happy Holi 2018 Festival Wishes Quotes in English

Happy Holi Wishes Quotes English : Read And Share Best Collection Of English Quotes About Happy Holi And Dhuleti. Find Great Happy Holi Whatsapp Status, Latest Happy Holi Messages in english And Best Happy Holi Slogan For Facebook.

happy holi status english, happy holi quotes english, happy holi messages english, happy holi shayari english, happy holi jokes, happy holi wishes photos english, dhuleti shayari funny english

Happy Holi Spacial Thoughts in english

Not from my Head,
Not from my Mouth,
Not from my Body,
Not from my Brain,
I am wishing you a Happy Holi from my Heart.

Best happy holi messages in english

0 days 
312 hours 
18720 mins.. 
1123200 seconds... 
are left.... I think i am the first person to 
wish U HAPPY HOLI.

top thoughts about holi in english

May God gift you all the colors of life,
joy, happiness,
friendship, love 
and all other colors you
want to paint in your life.
Happy Holi.

short 140 messages for wish happy holi  



Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship I wish you and your family all the bright hues of life. Have a colourful holi!


happy holi wishes quotes english

This sms is composed of 
Red, blue, orange, green, yellow, white, pink a all colours. Have colourful N joyful 
Holi

happy dhuleti funny quotes english

H - Happiness
O - Opulence
L - Love
I � Integrity 
Now that you know the meaning, let me wish you a happy Holi!

best slogan on holi festival in english




Memories of moments celebrated together. Moments that have been attached in my heart, forever. Make me Miss you even more this Holi. Hope this Holi brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you! HAPPY Holi!

happy holi wishes with photos

May god gift u all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of luv n all other colors u want to paint in ur life. Happy Holi

colorful life quotes in english

Wish the colors of Holi paint your life with brightness and wipe out all that is sad and dull.

best happy holi status for whatsapp

Festivals are founders of life and the Holi is the best exponent of it. So, enjoy the festival of colours with water. Happy Holi!

holi quotes english with images

Different People
Different Colour
One Celebration
Wishing you a Happy & Colourful HOLI


short lines for wish happy holi

Let's bring in color to the lives of the destitute and make it a bright Holi for them.

happy holi funny jokes english

Auspicious Red,
Sunkissed Gold,
Soothing Silver,
Pretty Purple,
Blissful Blue,
Forever Green,
I wish you and all family members the most colorful Holi...



top happy holi sms for students

Here I send you Rainbow message�
Dipped Colors of Joy and happiness,
Those will make your life even more colourful..

happy holi greetings card for facebook

I have mixed my love and wishes for you in the colors I'll throw on you. Happy Holi!

-

If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say. Happy Holi!

-

May the this festival Spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health. Happy Holi.

-

Come, make a promise that this Holi we'll spray the world with the color of love.


A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun!

-

A touch of green i send to u.A drop of blue to cool the hue.A tinge of red for warmth & zest for a colorful HOLI! Hpy n Colorful HOLI




-

Grandeur of color and sweetness of sweets; may you have a brilliant Holi!

-

Moments of holi are to be celebrated together. So, that the memories can be relished later these are the memories i wish to live with forever. Have a wonderful and colorful happy holi forever. Wish You Happy Holi :)

-

Enjy evry colour of Holi nd u will gt evry happiness u desire. God is always wid u. Enjoy evry moment. Keep smiling.

-

May this Holi bring you all the happiness of life and make your dreams come true!

-

I wish you good health, more achievements and prosperity and may God bless you & your family with lots of love and happiness.

-

Be ready, you can not skip being coloured by me this time.
Don't just lock your self up on the day and Holi hard.
It comes once in a year and make the most of it.
So please, play with me.
I wish you my hearty best wishes for the festival


May you have the most blessed Holi festival
May it be full of fun,joy and love.

-

Today we are quite far away but this distance never mattered to us for anything today I want to wish you in a special way so go in
front of mirror and apply colors on your face and I will do the same.

-

A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud,
Just a soft sms is enuff to express the heartiest feelings.
Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun an Blessings.

-

May God bless you with happiness, prosperity and joy this Holi and through out.

-

A splash of red I send you, a tinge of blue to cool the hue. A rush of green for warmth and rest or you and your family wishes. Happy Holi!

-

Evn though I m far away frm u, out of India, I cn feel d colors of Holi celebrations.
I wish you all a colourful Holi. I wish Holi Festival paint ur life wid colors of happiness.

-

Let's mix and spread colors of happiness, fun and peace. Let celebrate Holi and forget all differences.

-

With My:
1 Heart,
2 Eyes,
5 Liter Blood,
206 Bones,
4.5 Million Red Cells,
60 Trilling DNA,
Wishing To You A Very Happy Holi...

-

Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance. You have made my life so beautiful by being in it.
On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you�ve brought to my life. Happy Holi

-

Let's burn what's evil, depressing and sad with Holika and welcome the new beginnings with open arms. Happy Holi!

-

Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.

-

Pray the colors of Holi fill your life with joy! Have a great celebration.

-

Holi is Here, Pinch of Red and a pinch of green, Joyful colors all are seen, With love n with happiness. Wishs of Holi all I mean, wishing you a colourful, joyful and loaded with happiness.

-

Let this Holi take away all your worries and fill your life with happiness and prosperity!

-

Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship, I wish you and  your family all the bright hues of life. Have a Colourful Holi!

-

Aaj ke din hai
koi nahin gairaa 
kyonki aaj hai Holi
sabka pyaara.

-

May you have the most blessed Holi festival than you ever had, May it be full of fun, joy and love, may you be as colorful as the festival itself or even more. Lets all have lots of fun.

-

Wishing you a Holi dipped in the colors of love, happiness, harmony and trust.

-

Even though I'm far away from you, out of India, I can feel the colours of Holi celebrations. I wish you all a colourful Holi. I wish Holi festival paint your life with colours of happiness...

-

Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous Holi.

-

If wishes come in rainbow colors then, I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi.

-

I wish you and your family
all the bright hues of life.
Have a colourful holi !

-

Bright colors, Water balloons, Lavish gujiyas and melodious songs
are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi!

-

Loads of wishes for Holi from my family to yours.

-

If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say. Happy Holi!

-

Color sprayers
water balloons 
delicious sweets 
and, delightful music.
Hope you have a blast this Holi!

-

Just like a red rose that fills that world with beauty and fragrance you have made my life so beautiful by being in it. On Holi, that festival of colors and joy I wanna say thank you for all that love and smiles you have brought to my life...

-

Hope you smile always and your friends paint you with every color of happiness. Happy Holi!


Thanks For Reading 125+ New Happy Holi 2018 Festival Wishes Quotes in English. Please Check New Updates On Rajputana Shayari Blog For Get Latest Festival Day Quotes, SMS, Whatsapp Status, Shayari And Quotes in HIndi And English.

No comments:

Post a Comment